Consent & Agreement
By making a purchase from our online shop, you (i.e., the buyer from our online store) explicitly acknowledge, accept, and agree to abide by the stipulations of this document. Should any terms not resonate with you, you are advised to discontinue your use of our platform immediately.
Limitation of Professional Relationship
Using or relying on our shop's products does not, in any way, establish a therapist-client or any professional relationship between you and us. For personalised advice or therapy, always consult directly with licensed professionals.
Shipping or Pick-Up
Currently, we only offer domestic shipping options for our store products to Australian addresses. Packages will be mailed via a standard, tracked, flat-rate shipping, and orders over $100 (in a single transaction, excluding shipping costs) will be offered free domestic shipping automatically.
Alternatively, buyers can opt for the free pick up option to pick up their orders from Jasmine Loo Psychology at Moorabbin 3189 (please wait for pick-up ready confirmation email to organise pick up time). Orders will typically be dispatched within 3 business days, unless our shop is set to be on 'vacation' (please check the store's main webpage by clicking "Store", then "All products" for information on whether the shop is on 'vacation' mode, and when we're expected to operate as usual again).
If buyers purchased multiple items in a single order, and one or more items in the order is stated to have a future available date (e.g., pre-orders, etc), all the other items in the order will be put on hold until all items in the order are available before being dispatched together. If you would like to receive your other items earlier, within our usual dispatch time frame, please purchase those items in a separate order, or email info@jasmineloopsychology to be sent an invoice for additional shipping costs. The available items will only be dispatched when the additional shipping costs have been paid in full.
Buyers will receive notifications and updates about their packages from our freight companies from when their orders are dispatched. We (i.e., Jasmine Kah Yan Loo and Jasmine Loo Psychology) are not responsible for, and cannot be held liable for any processes beyond the successful dispatch of orders that are beyond our control, including but not limited to: delays in shipping time, package lost in transit, returns of unclaimed packages or wrong postage address provided by buyers, etc.
For returns, all of the following criteria need to be met:
1. Buyer can return tangible items (does not include digital items) that are purchased on this website (our shop items that were purchased on other sites such as Amazon are not eligible for returns with us),
2. Items eligible for returns must not be customised or personalised in any way (including but not limited to: author signature requested by the buyer, etc) because they will need to be returned in their original, brand new condition,
3. Buyer must return item within 30 days of delivery (i.e., the item must arrive at our Moorabbin return address below within 30 days, starting from the day that our freight company tracking shows the package has been received by the buyer),
4. Buyer is responsible for return postage costs (using trackable shipping + signature required options is strongly recommended), and the appropriate packaging of the returned items to ensure that there will not be damages in transit,
5. Buyer is responsible for loss in value (as agreed upon with us) if an item isn't returned in original condition.
6. When the item has been safely returned to the seller, we will take up to 3 business days to confirm the item is in original condition and process the refund (unless our shop is set to be on 'vacation' - please check the store's main webpage by clicking "Store", then "All products" for information on whether the shop is on 'vacation' mode, and when we're expected to operate as usual again).
Return Address: Jasmine Loo Psychology
6/2 Central Avenue Moorabbin VIC Australia 3189
Third-party Websites & Content
Links to external websites or content may be provided in our product listings or within our products (e.g., books, digital templates) for convenience and additional reference. The presence of any external websites on our website does not imply any endorsements by us. We bear no responsibility for the accuracy or content of external sites, or how they are being run. Content from any of our products should only be regarded and used for educational purposes, and NOT regarded as medical advice. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any claims, compensation, litigation, damages or personal problems that arise from the use of these external links or our products.
Digital Item Policy
Any of our products specified as a digital item on its product category and/or product listing description is referring to digital files to be downloaded by the buyer upon purchase (i.e., NO physical/tangible items will be dispatched). Please note that sale all digital items is final after payment is made and refunds/returns for digital items will not be possible.
Changes & Updates
We reserve the right to amend, revise, or update these terms at our discretion. Buyers are advised to periodically review this document to remain informed.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law
Any disputes related to these terms or the use of our website shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and will be resolved under the jurisdiction of Victoria's courts.
Contact & Clarifications